I've never in my life owned a doorstop. In my experiences, most doors have stayed open on their own, that is, until we moved into our current house.
Built in 1940, with a slightly crooked foundation, our doors could benefit from a nice little doorstop. And what's not to love about these adorable additions?
1. Antique Iron Railroad Signal Finials from Pixiepicks
2. Nautical Doorstop from KarensRopeWork
3. Hand Painted Iron Badger from Portuguesevintage
4. Bird with Crown-Burlap Feed Sack Doorstop from nextdoortoheaven
1. 1920s Hubley Cast Iron Fox Terrier Doorstop from UrbanTreasuresTO
2. Dutch Design Felt Rabbit Doorstop from jackrabbitspring
3. Shabby/Country Chic Doorstop from homemadegems2010
4. Antique 1920s Vintage Cast Iron Model T Doorstop from kelleystreetvintage
1. Anchor Doorstop from FourRDesigns
2. Vintage Cast Iron Irish Setter Doorstop from VintageVinnys
3. Antique Cast Iron Ladies Boot Doorstop from VintageStarrBeads
4. Fleur De Lis Doorstop from Swede13